As a member with NASCLA you will gain access to the decades of experience representing the interests of the construction industry.
NASCLA Membership runs September 1st - August 31st each year.
Member-Only Website Access!
- Member Reference Library which includes consumer publications, NASCLA Model Legislation and other information.
- Track Bills & State Legislation NASCLA has partnered with a nationwide legislative tracking platform that tracks legislation across all 50 states and congress (This is a $3,000 annual savings as a part of your NASCLA Membership!)
- Top Regulatory Cases affecting the construction industry and regulatory agencies.
- Community Forums are available for Attorneys and Contractors. Communicate and engage with your counterparts nationally.
- Active Member Directory Search allows you to search contact information for any NASCLA Member.
- Opportunity for committee service.
- NASCLA is committed to providing the best resources, tools and networking opportunities through our Annual Meeting and Trainings throughout the year.
- As a member you will receive an electronic copy of the NASCLA Newsletter along with NASCLA eBlasts which will keep you up to date on current events in the industry, press releases and other association news.
State Members also receive:
- Toolkit for Contractor Regulators provides a variety of best practices from other states which you can use to customize your very own programs without reinventing the wheel. Some of the highlighted programs include Elderly Abuse Prevention Program, Disaster Response Program and Understanding the Board's Role in a Legislative Environment to name a few!
- Contractors Disciplinary Database is a tool used to pre-screen contractor applicants. The information contained in the database is a direct reflection of the completeness and accuracy of the revocations reported to it.
- Community Forums are available for Executive Directors, Attorneys, Public Information Officers, Enforcement/Investigators, IT Personnel, and Contractors. Communicate and engage with your counterparts nationally.
- Opportunity for Board of Director service.
- Overall substantial savings to the state in time and development of regulations.