- All current edition books purchased from NASCLA can be returned/exchanged within 30 days of the invoice date for a full refund.
- NASCLA does not refund shipping & handling fees.
- All books being returned/exchanged must be in the original condition that they were sold. If a book was shrink wrapped it must be returned with the original shrink wrap intact.
- NASCLA will not accept returns or exchanges for books purchased from an outside company.
- If a 60 – 90 day grace period or more is in place with the testing center when a new publication edition is released, in which both the old edition and new edition may be used in the examination room, NASCLA will not accept refunds or exchanges on the older edition, inside or outside the 30 day return window.