- NASCLA will ship your order within 2 business days. NASCLA does not ship out books on Saturday and Sunday. If you DO NOT receive a confirmation email from NASCLA within 2 business days of submitting your order, please contact the NASCLA Office immediately.
- Standard shipping: United States Postal Service (USPS) Priority Mail, please allow 5 business days on average to receive the package.
- FedEx Standard/Priority Overnight is for the next business day i.e. Monday - Friday. We DO NOT offer Saturday Delivery.
- FedEx Orders will be shipped out the same business day if they are received by 12:00 PM MOUNTAIN Time. They will not ship on federal or office holidays. Some additional exclusions may apply.'
- If you have not received your package within 2 weeks of the purchase date, please call the NASCLA office at (623) 587-9354. All disputed orders must happen within 30 days of purchase.
- All orders containing 5 or more books or totaling over $750.00 will require a signature upon delivery.
- FedEx will NOT deliver to P.O. Boxes.
- It is at the sole discretion of the FedEx Delivery Person whether or not the package will be left on the doorstep if no one is available to accept it. The FedEx Delivery Person will base this on whether or not it is a safe neighborhood and if the package is out of the general sight of passerby's.
- Shipping delays caused by weather, natural disasters and other uncontrollable events are not eligible for a refund through NASCLA.
- If you do not receive your FedEx delivery on the scheduled delivery day, please visit www.fedex.com to track your package with the tracking number received in your NASCLA order update email.
- NASCLA does NOT do drop shipping to customers. Any special instructions regarding packing slips and or invoicing must be handled by the payee to their customers in advance.
- NASCLA reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.