*Due to the impact of the coronavirus (COVID-19) and the rapidly changing circumstances, NASCLA is unable to guarantee shipping times for expedited shipping options. In order to best follow the recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and World Health Organization we are following a social distancing plan, thus limiting our in-office presence. If you have any questions about testing and PSI site closures, you can find more information on their website here: https://www.psionline.com/important-notice-update-concerning-covid-19-coronavirus. If you have any further questions for NASCLA you can reach us at (623) 587-9354 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All purchase orders must be received in a hard copy form (i.e. fax or email). NASCLA does not accept verbal purchase orders (PO).
- *All purchase orders will ship signature required due to an increase in package thefts. If you DO NOT want your order to ship signature required, please specify when you are placing your order.*
- All new customers purchasing books for resale MUST submit a Customer Resale Certificate before their order can be processed.
- All orders containing more than 5 books or totaling over $350.00 must be submitted as a Purchase Order to NASCLA, versus an online bookstore order.
- Purchase orders must consist of a minimum of 5 books.
- Payment terms are Pre-Paid unless your company/school has submitted a Credit Application and has been approved by NASCLA.
- In order to receive a discount, you must order 20 or more books at one time, on a single purchase order (multiple titles on a purchase order equaling 20 or more books is acceptable).
- eBook Bundle Packs will count towards the total number of publications ordered in order to receive the discounts noted below, however the eBook Bundle Packs will not qualify to receive any additional discounts as they are already significantly discounted.
- Discounts are as follows:
*Please note that these discounts do not apply to the eBook Bundle Pack, Rhode Island code publications or NASCLA's quick reference tabs.
- Purchase orders are processed and fulfilled on Tuesdays and Thursdays, unless FedEx Express service is requested.
- Purchase orders should be submitted the day before it is processed. (i.e. Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays)
- Purchase orders will be accepted on Tuesdays and Thursdays before 10:00 AM (PACIFIC Time). Purchase orders sent after this time will go out the following purchase order day. (i.e. a purchase order submitted at 1:00 PM on Tuesday will be fulfilled the following Thursday).
- If you DO NOT receive an email from NASCLA Staff with your Invoice and Tracking Information on either Tuesday or Thursday after submitting your purchase order, please contact the NASCLA Office immediately.
- Purchase orders will not be shipped on Federal Holidays when the NASCLA Office is closed.
- Please use a purchase order form (if you cannot generate one, please print the form below).
- On the purchase order form please include the following:
- Purchase order number
- Complete title of the book(s) you are ordering as well as an ISBN number.
- If applicable, please make sure the title of the book includes the state.
- Special delivery instructions: FedEx Overnight, 2nd Day and Express 3 Day and/or different shipping address. If there is not a special delivery instruction, your purchase order will be shipped FedEx Ground.
- Please call or note on your purchase order form to confirm that your purchase order was received.
- All current edition books can be returned within 30 days of the invoice date for a full refund of the publication, not including the shipping charges.
- All books must be returned in the original condition in which they were sold. If a book was shrink wrapped, it must be in the original shrink wrapping to return.
- If a 60 – 90 day grace period or more is in place with the testing center when a new publication edition is released, in which both the old edition and new edition may be used in the examination room, NASCLA will not accept refunds or exchanges on the older edition, inside or outside the 30 day return window.
- NASCLA does not process shipping through customer or third party shipping accounts.
- NASCLA does NOT do drop shipping to customers. Any special instructions regarding packing slips and or invoicing must be handled by the payee to their customers in advance.